Saturday, April 2, 2011
How to Train Your Dragons
Today, I read the book, How to Train your Dragon, adapted by Devan Aptekar. This reminded me of the movie version that I saw last year with my Dad, a week after it opened. The story is about a teenage boy named Hiccup, who wanted to fight dragons like the other Vikings, but he was different. He was different because he made complicated weapons like the Mangler. Both versions take place on the island of Berk. In the book, there are more than the five dragons that we see in the movie, but the movie was better because it went back in time to show what happened in Berk. I liked the action in the movie, especially because it was in 3D. I recommend people to see the movie.
Here's the trailer for the movie:
How to Train Your Dragon Trailer
Good news! The sequel will be coming out in 2013!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Great picture, Steven!!
ReplyDeleteI have yet to read the book but I did watch the movie. I loved it! I'm glad that you did, too. Maybe I'll pick it up from the library one day and read it on the train to school. :)
~ Miss Rottkamp
You should really read the book because it is really magnificent!
ReplyDelete